Wouldn’t the SAT and ACT be easier, if you could solve every math problem using 4th grade math skills?
Wouldn’t the SAT & ACT be easier if you could solve every math problem using 4th grade math skills?
© 2004 - 2020 Carolina College Prep, Inc.
All rights reserved. 803/957-0459
Our SAT/ACT Summer Camp is a great course to make sure your student attend! Why consider our SAT Summer Camp?
#1 The course is longer than our typical course! The additional 5 hours of instruction in the Summer Camp allow us to cover additional content we normally never get to in the normal course offerings. In this fashion, we are able to consider nearly every conceivable problem we’ve ever seen on the SAT and ACT. This helps your student directly by deepening his understanding of the potential problems he will see on the test.
2. The hours are easy. A single week during July (Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday). Classes begin at 10 and end at 4:00pm. Students have an hour for lunch at 12:30. With these hours, kids can still sleep in, and will be back at home with plenty of time to hang out with their friends in the cooler part of the day. For that matter, invite your student’s friends to join in and take the course also!
3. We keep it fun. Probably the last place your student would want to be in the summer is a classroom environment, so we make sure that they are entertained and have an appreciable experience.
4. Attending the SAT/ACT Summer Camp will get your kid ahead of where he would have been in his preparation, or keep him sharp if he is already in our system. Summer SAT Camp should never be a considered a direct substitute for fall test preparation (regardless of who does the preparation). The time gap between the summer camp and the August SAT or September ACT is too long ~ so we will want to see him in the fall courses also.
5. Like all of our Live Courses, the cost of the Summer Camp is covered in your one time registration fee. So regardless of when you register, the camp and all the live courses are available to you at no extra charge.
Make sure you read - as this article attempts to explain the differences between our course, and the courses offered by the competition. Please read all of our , and our FAQ section!
All courses, regardless of the number of sessions in each course, provide at least 10 hours of instruction for the SAT.
We recommend that all students take as many courses as possible ~ at least 2 courses! This satisfies the requirements for the , and provides maximum exposure to the course material, and vice versa There is no additional charge to do this, under our . Taking the course at multiple locations is also a good strategy to resolve scheduling conflicts that may prohibit you from attending all the courses at a given location. Taking 2 courses at the same time (eg: Course #1, and 2) is also a good strategy to maximize exposure to the course material, in the shortest period of time possible, and there is no additional charge to do this.
Students should bring the following items to every class session:
1. two #2 pencils (a pen is not acceptable)
2. a calculator (we recommend the or higher)
3. a notebook (for doing extra problems, and syllabus conservation)
4. the course syllabus. We provide the proprietary course syllabus to the new student in their first class session, and they bring it with them to each class session/ course after that.
Students should attend all class sessions associated with a particular course (e.g.: Course 1 is divided into 5 separate class sessions, and students should attend each class session).
Pre-registration is highly recommended for all courses, but is not required.
CCP reserves the right to cancel, combine, or close courses to maintain preferred instructor/ student ratios
Cost: $395 (and included as part of the Live SAT/ ACT Prep Course Purchase). See the Products page for packaging details that might save you money.
|Live SAT & ACT Prep Course|
|Online SAT & ACT Prep University|
|1 On 1 Tutoring for the SAT & ACT|
|Introduction to Logic & Critical Thinking|
|Advanced Critical Reading|
|College Financial Aid Form Preparation|
|College Admissions Essay Help|
|Greater Columbia Spring & Summer SAT & ACT Prep Course Schedule|
|Why It Works|
|Score Increase Guarantee|
|FREE Retake Provisions|
|Live SAT & ACT Prep Course Format|
|Comprehensive & Cost Effective|
|The Calculators We Recommend for the SAT & ACT|
|Test Prep Testimonials|
|More Test Prep Testimonials|
|Sample Before & After Essay|
|On Campus High School SAT & ACT Workshops|
|Fund Raising Opportunities|